Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
NSA Mechanicsburg COVID-19 Update
Last updated 7:13 a.m. on August 26, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html
- For up-to-date news on NSA Mechanicsburg, please visit https://www.facebook.com/Naval-Support-Activity-Mechanicsburg-105271019548684/.
- Galley is open for normal operations.
Fleet & Family Services (FFSC)
- No information to date.
Child & Youth Programs
- Normal operations with exception of programs/services that are NOT full-time.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- MWR Recreation Activities – CLOSED; Includes Auto Skills, Community Rec, Bowling Alley, Tennis Court and Basketball Courts.
- MWR Food Services – OPEN; Takeout Only.
- Fitness Center & Gym – OPEN starting Thursday, August 27 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Active Duty Only. Only open Monday to Friday and you must make a reservation.